March 01, 2019 | FAH Policy Blog Team
HCA Healthcare has been recognized for the 10th consecutive year as one of The World’s Most Ethical Companies by The Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
Sam Hazen, Chief Executive Officer of HCA Healthcare, said that being recognized for the 10th year in a row “reflects the culture we have built here at HCA Healthcare. We have 265,000 colleagues who share a strong sense of purpose to improve the lives of our patients and to enrich the communities we serve.”
The World’s Most Ethical Companies assessment follows the Ethisphere Institute’s Ethics Quotient framework, evaluating the following criteria:
- corporate citizenship and responsibility
- ethics and compliance program
- corporate governance leadership
- innovation and reputation
- culture of ethics
Please join FAH in congratulating HCA Healthcare on this honor.
To learn more about how HCA earned this recognition, visit their website at HCA Today Blog.
- FAH Member Facilities Named in Top 100 Hospitals of 2019
- How a Medicare Public Option Could Affect Access to Care in Your State
- Joint Statement from FAH & AHA: Hospitals Seek Common Sense Solutions to Surprise Bills
- Navigant Study Shows “One Size Fits All” Health Care Proposals Correlate with Hospital Cuts