May 31, 2017 | FAH Policy Blog Team
Category: FAH News
Every year, Modern Healthcare magazine honors industry leaders in its “100 Most Influential People In Healthcare” list. This annual ranking is based upon input from Modern Healthcare readers and the magazine’s senior editors.
This year, the FAH is proud to announce that Modern Healthcare’s list of 300 nominees includes 13 leaders from our membership, as well as FAH President & CEO Chip Kahn. Voting is underway and will continue through June 23rd. We encourage everyone to place their vote and acknowledge the great work of our industry’s leaders.
FAH leaders nominated for the 2017 “100 Most Influential People In Healthcare” list are:
- Ben Breier, President and CEO, Kindred Healthcare, Louisville, KY
- William (Bill) Carpenter, Chairman and CEO LifePoint Health, Brentwood, TN
- Dr. Ralph de la Torre, Chairman and CEO, Steward Health Care System, Boston, MA
- Trevor Fetter, President and CEO, Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Dallas, TX
- Sally Hurt-Deitch - Market CEO, Hospitals of Providence, El Paso, TX
- R. Milton Johnson, Chairman and CEO, HCA, Nashville, TN
- Chip Kahn, President and CEO, Federation of American Hospitals, Washington, DC
- Alan Miller, Chairman and CEO, Universal Health Services, King of Prussia, PA
- Tom Miller, CEO, Quorum Health Corporation, Brentwood, TN
- Dr. Jonathan Perlin, President of Clinical Services and Chief Medical Officer, HCA, Nashville, TN
- Wayne Smith, Chairman and CEO, Community Health Systems, Franklin, TN
- Mark Tarr, Chairman and CEO, HealthSouth Corporation, Birmingham, AL
- Tony Tedeschi - CEO, Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI
- W. Carl Whitmer, President and CEO, IASIS Healthcare, Franklin, TN
You can learn more about Modern Healthcare’s awards on its recognition page. Voters are required to vote for exactly five nominees. Don’t forget to vote now!